Shelter Tent or Mobile Care Unit
"Diamond Brand Gear, a partner in the Carolina Textile District, has been sewing quality canvas for over 100 years and has an extensive history with the U.S. Military, Boy Scouts of America, and summer camps. Our commitment to quality extends beyond our products. We’re also proud to be committed to our people and to manufacturing all our tents and gear in the USA." This tent can be used a mobile hospital or care unit.
- reinforced ridge and edge seams
- two doors in all sizes with Aqua Guard #10 Heavy Duty Zippers and velcro loops for additional security
- larger zippered windows with snaps on interior window flap for more secure closure
- 4″ pleat to deflect rain from tent walls
- all tents include guylines with cord tensioners
- mesh windows allows for airflow circulation throughout the tent. Optional zippered removable screen doors create a nice cross breeze for exceptional ventilation. Plus, all wall tents come out-of-the-box treated for water repellency, mildew resistance, and fire retardancy. No seasoning required. Wall tent canvas is both mildew and UV resistant.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE FRAME or FLOOR
You can make your own frames from the listed materials and build sheets, or you can buy kits directly from the Diamond Brand website.